If you’ve been thinking about….
- Making a website for yourself
- Updating your LinkedIn page
- Calling an old connection
- Sending a check-in email
- Calling someone you admire
- Taking a position you want
- Volunteering somewhere local
Your resume is just paper. Paper and words. Everyone has one, and sometimes they’re half-assed because you think “they’re not going to pick me” if they have hundreds of applications to go through.
Differentiate yourself. Position yourself in a place of power. Learn how to talk about and share your experiences. Stay connected to people you meet. Everyone you cross paths with is a connection whether you think they are or not.